Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Pictures!!!
Well this is a start. We want to share with you more pictures of the people and our life here, however, it can be a little awkward. It is one thing when you are a tourist, and another thing altogether when you live here. But, we feel a little more settled now and are beginning to be recognized as locals, so we will have more pictures for you soon.
Also, as soon as I can get the time I would like to tell you a bit about Port Vila. It is a different kind of place, and not at all what I, Tania, was expecting. It is a thriving 'third-world' city. There are so many interesting faces to Port Vila. This however is not the place where we will be permanently, and the men are diligently seeking out where that place will be.
Will write and send more pictures soon!
Thank you all for your prayers and encouraging emails! Stay in touch.
Love in Christ,
Tania, for the Kenners
> > >
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pictures look great...We're praying for you guys!!!
ReplyDelete